4.17.2014

More 'Tiny' Keepers

Recognize the cropped button up?  
Cus I've worn it here, here and more recently here...

Yeah, I can't seem to take it off.  
It just goes with everything!



This white tube dress basic is also a total Tiny treasure as well since it can be layered so easily. Making a routine walk through the Fashion District after lunch, I decided to show off my white-on-white keepers.

Of course they went amazingly with my Dr. Seuss-like sandals.  I didn't really get a good shot of them but you'll see them better in the last photo.



The booty jeans are plentiful here.  It's lovely.


My hair has been increasingly difficult to manage.  One, because it's now at shoulder blade length and two, because I haven't trimmed it in, like over a year.... eeek!  Anyway, I'm leading up to say that I've been waiting very impatiently for my new professional-grade helmet dryer that's currently in transit to me (!!!!!!)  In a week or so, my hair will never be the same again.  Dramatic, yes?  Can't wait to show-and-tell ya all about it!

cropped shirt: PINK / tube dress: H&M / sandals: Zara

This outfit is simple as can be but packs a white hot punch!  What can I say, the understated chic of minimalism is my jam, ladies.


Wishing you a fabulous end to your week!
Be sure to come back on Monday - I promise I'll be wearing a different shirt :)

6 comments:

  1. You're so fab love this simple chic fresh clean spring look ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, I love the jeans' shot!
    This look is so you, effortless and chic all at once. Your hair is gorgeous and has some nice spring to it. I can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve regarding your hair. Please keep the shoes on repeat....beautiful. Why Dr. Seuss though??

    Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shon! Been working on my hair all weekend and learning A LOT. Excited to share! And I call my sandals "Dr. Seuss" because they're the same colors as the Lorax story LOL with orange and fuchsia striping, I think it's funny :)

      Delete
  3. Loving this simple but cute look, especially with those shoes!!



    Carsedra McKoy:
    www.embracingtherealme.com
    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am so pinning this!! effortless and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ The Tiny Closet | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN